The Kahler Glen Community Association is soliciting applications for the position of General Manager.
The General Manager will be KGCA’s primary contact for all inquiries from residents, business partners, and outside vendors. To provide technical applications, financial management, license and required governmental reporting, job and project scheduling, project status, inventory control, maintenance planning and facilities systems administration for all common areas and KGCA-owned property. Supervise KGCA staff.
Base Salary: $42,500 to $50,000 for forty-hour week
Additional Compensation: Cell phone allowance, business mileage reimbursement, two weeks paid vacation
Education and Experience
• High School degree and preferred minimum of 2 years of college or 5 years of equivalent experience in facilities or resort management.
• Adequate operational skills of equipment, finance, accounting, filing regulated requirements.
• Proven customer service experience, written/verbal communication skills required.
Skills and Aptitudes
• Position requires patience and the need to be sensitive to owners, business partners and guests needs while having a strong ability to manage sometimes negative situations.
• Ability to multi-task on a variety of levels.
• Must have above-average computer skills, and ability to learn new software quickly and thoroughly.
If you wish to receive a more detailed job description or submit a resume, please submit your request/resume to: Mr. Rex Lund, President, Kahler Glen Community Association, at RLund@kahlercommunity.com